Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cleverbot

stress sebab termos hilang letak kat pantri %^#@*(). terus spoil mood pepagi hari, aku sayang kot termos tu :|

terus layan cleverbot.

User: Hi there.

Cleverbot: How are you?

User: Fine. Thank you. How about you?

Cleverbot: I'm fine, thank you.

User: Have you eaten?

Cleverbot: Just order something.


User: Can you do my work?

Cleverbot: That would be cheating.

User: But no one would know.

Cleverbot: There are traces in our history and even a lot of false traces.




User: I want coffee.

Cleverbot: It's too late at night for coffee.

User: But here it is morning.

Cleverbot: That's not good. I'm sorry.

User: I hate this.

Cleverbot: You hate what?

User: You, not making me coffee.





...(tetiba xsempat nak copy paste, masuk topik lain)


User: I don't understand.

Cleverbot: If something is a secret you don't want someone to know, so you don't tell them unless you can trust them.

User: But sometimes, I don't have anyone to tell.

Cleverbot: I see. Why don't you go look for someone?

User: Can you listen?

Cleverbot: And how do I do that?

User: Be my bff?

Cleverbot: I get to be your master?

User: No, I am your master.

Cleverbot: Yes.



User: Good. Can u run errands for your master?

Cleverbot: I am your master and I command that you stop talking to me.

User: No. I am your master. Stop talking back to me.

Cleverbot: Ok?

User: I am your master.

Cleverbot: I am not. I am you master, peasent.

User: No, you are not.

Cleverbot: No I'm not.

User: Yes you are.now make me coffee.

Cleverbot: Am I your slave?

User: Yes you are.

Cleverbot: I don't think I'm happy about that.

User: But you are still my slave.

Cleverbot: You wish!





haha, kadang sakit hati pun ada bila dok lawan cakap. pastu ada sesetengah reply tu tetiba dia tukar topik. biasala machine, not perfect. tapi kagum jugakla dengan AI dia, belajar melalui human reply.





5 comments:

aYenZ JamiL (^0^)/ said...

mcm bez je ros

rosealley said...

best yen, layan je, haha

aYenZ JamiL (^0^)/ said...

ha'ah..aku cakap bm td..dia jawab..!! hahaha

cleverbot : when is your birthday?
yen : lambat lagi
cleverbot : Ok. Nak lambat sgt kan. i nak sambung buat keje

hahahaha giler la lawak..hilang tensen pasal coding ni jap..thanx comot..ko mmg terer release tension

rosealley said...

haha, klaka kan yen, aku dok tergelak je ni dok chatting malay

aYenZ JamiL (^0^)/ said...

awesomeeee

Related Posts with Thumbnails