Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Encik Tunang:)


There are things I'd like to say
to you my love on your special day:

I am forever thankful God sent you my way.

Like a gift from up above,
you showed me how it is to feel real love.

I know many mountains we've had to climb
and sometimes forever have seemed like a very long time.
Yes, we've endured our share of pain,

but together we have so much to gain.

Bigger mountains may lie ahead,
but together there is no hill we cannot tread.

So always remember my love for you,
and there is nothing together we cannot do.

I'll be here forever - my love is true.
The person beside me that would be you.



On Your Very Special Day
By Fun Munch
taken from here

11 comments:

mun-e said...

hepi besday en tunang! ;)

mintak la iphone 1 dr cik tunang sbg hadiah
ngeh ngeh :p

rosealley said...

@mun-e@
hoh, i-phone???casing je leh lar;p

@ciare@
a'ah, aku tau, beza bape hari jek, haha, jgn risau, org beza2;p

Cikgu Ije said...

hepi bday buat incik tunang rosealley! semoga berbahagia selalu bsama cik rosealley. ehe

rosealley said...

@ijechan@
maceh maceh -wakil en tunang:D

circleinspoon said...

jiwang karatssss

heh

slamat birthday gak

rosealley said...

@circleinspoon@
err, wish hepi birthday pun jiwang kah???nway, tq jugak

w a w a A Z U R A said...

heh~
hepi besday en tunang~!!!
kalo dulu, leh tumpang jerit2 time cik tunang tepon en tunang..
tp skg, tk buleh plak~ ;p
wish kt sini jek aaaa en tunang~!!

rosealley said...

@wawa@
xper, nanti aku jeritkan untuk ko sok, haha, tq2

dd dudu said...

hepi besday ET!!! :D

moge ET dimurahkan rezeki slalu,
jage rossa bebaik ;p hik

Anonymous said...

hepi belated b'day cik tunang.
haha. lambat skit wish.

rosealley said...

@nothin much@
tq tq:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails